Ph: (310) 367-4912
Let's get cooking!
- Email or call for an introductory conversation to get acquainted and schedule an in-person or phone consultation
- I'll help you assess the right level of service, appropriate amounts of food, and discuss kitchen, cookware and storage supplies
- During our conversation, we'll talk a lot about your food preferences and special dietary needs
- We'll lock in a cook day (generally requires 5 hours depending on the menu and to allow for kitchen clean up). You don't have to be home on cook days. Arrangements for access would need to be made if that's the case.
- A deposit of 50% is asked of first-time clients by Pay Pal. Balance is due on on cook days by check or PayPal.
- A deposit of 50% is required for cooking classes, dinner parties, catered events, community talks and cooking demos, and pantry makeovers. Balance is due on the day of of the event by check or PayPal.
- Additional fees may apply for additional menu items, extra portions, labor, rentals, and travel outside of San Francisco.